- Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Macbook Pro
- Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Macbook Air
- Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Mac Os
- Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Macbook
MathPad is a general purpose graphing scientific calculator for the Macintosh. It uses text worksheets rather than simulating buttons on a hand held calculator. This live scratchpad interface allows you to see and edit your entire calculation. Formulas can be entered directly and different values can be plugged in for easy 'what if' calculating. There are several apps for iPad that recognize handwriting, convert it to a graphical equation, and can export MathML. MyScript MathPad is the only one I've used very much, so it's the one I know the most about. If you try MyScript MathPad and don't like it, I'm also a bit familiar with FluidEquation 2014 (it's not free - $4.99). ScreenRec is 100% Free. On this page, you’ll find a full version of the free screen recorder. ScreenRec is the only free screen recorder and screenshot annotation tool that works on Windows, Mac and Linux and comes with FREE 2GB cloud storage that gives you instant and private sharing for your recordings! Download the latest version of MathPaper for Mac - Performs calculations including cos, sin, tan, log, pi. Read 1 user reviews of MathPaper on MacUpdate. RPCS3 is a multi-platform open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C for Windows, Linux and BSD.
Mathpad 1.0 Shareware
Recommended Applications for Windows
Mathpad is an easy to use text editor for mathematics. You can mix together ordinary text and any mathematical expression. Ideal for math teachers to create quizzes, tests and handouts. Also, you can save the formatted text as an image. With most equation editors you choose a template with the mouse, type a few keystrokes and repeat the process. Mathpad doesn't work this way. Mainly, you just type characers at the keyboard. Most people find this to be easier and faster.
Mathpad has some unusual features. For example, the implementation of standard italics for math symbols is simplified by the 'automatic math' specification. In this mode, the ordinary text and math expressions get italicized correctly. Another example - the macros feature allows macros with arguments and is easier to use than more sophisticated macros as in Tex.
Technical Details about Mathpad
Previous VersionsHere you can find the changelog of Mathpad since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-26 03:00:00.The latest version is 1.0 and it was updated on 2019-06-14 08:31:28. See below the changes in each version.
Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Macbook Pro
Related AppsHere you can find apps that are similar with Mathpad.
Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Macbook Air
- 0 次评分 1795 次查看 46 次下载
- 时间：2019年08月17日 更新 文件大小： 8.62 MB
- 开发商：ZurApps Research Inc. 官网首页
- 支持类型： Mac Mac OS X10.10或更高版本
来自Mac App Store官方介绍
MathPad allows you to create documents that include:
• Mathematical expressions that automatically draw, re-size, and align according to their content
• Geometrical shapes figures with editable notations: circle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, right triangle, obtuse triangle, acute triangle, square, rectangle
• Drawn graphs with axis in the center or in any of the corners; that show or hide ticks, arrows or extensions and to select line color or thickness
• Other elements: matrices, images, text and text boxes
• The easy-to-use math keyboard lets you edit equations like never before
• Change the font size or color of each selected expression
• Use iCloud to save and open your files on other computers and devices
• Print or email the documents you create in several formats
Share Actions for your documents:
• Print/Email PDF with page layout for Letter Size or A4 Size, Portrait or Landscape mode and the options Fit to Page or Automatic Fit
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Duplicate document
• Email JPGs of all document expressions
• Copy Image of selected expression or entire document to clipboard
• Save JPG of selected expression or entire document to Camera Roll
• Export to iCloud
• Storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import documents using a private key
• Unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Additional features such as creating multiple documents and several ways of sharing documents
The ZurApps Library is hosted by ZurApps Research and it is continuously updated with new documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research.
The ZurApps Vault provides private storage and is hosted by ZurApps Research.
MathPad FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• MathPad* – iOS app
• MathPad EDU** – iOS app
• MathPad* – macOS app
• MathPad EDU** – macOS app
*TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! - FREE app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription with a free trial period of one month
**EDU includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/mathpad
5-STAR USER REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD:
'Cool app - I can make mathematical expressions easily. I recommend this app.' (Brazil)
'Matrices - I've been trying to find an app that would let me write Matrices! Found it!' (Canada)
'Great concept! - This is a great concept, especially for kids with disgraphia. I'd like to see it do more stuff specifically for elementary and middle school math […]' (USA)
Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Mac Os
Linear Input on standard keyboard for creating mathematical expressions by typing natural keywords for operators
(?) button displays a PDF that shows the correspondence of MathPad Operations to keywords for linear input and provides examples
Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Macbook
相关截图 图片数： 4 张(点击图片查看大图)
- 上一条：Graph Paper Viewer
下载列表 文件数： 1文件大小： 8.62 MB举报
|1.||Mac App Store官方下载价格:¥648元||v25.0||46||2019-08-17||ZurApps Research Inc.||Mac||商店下载|