Math text editor for ordinary text and virtually any math expression.
Mathpad is an easy-to-use program for composing mathematical expressions. Math teachers can use Mathpad to produce quizzes, tests and handouts. In fact, the program was written with this goal in mind. Of course, anyone who needs to type mathematics will benefit from Mathpad.
The main utility of Mathpad is producing printed copy. However, you can save any portion of a Mathpad file, an ordinary text file, as a formatted image file. You can then easily put Mathpad's output into a web page or any other program. The samples page was produced in exactly this way. Also, the banners at the top and left of this page are Mathpad images.
MathPad By Voice Voiced version of MathPad Voiced version of MathPad (includes MathPad). Allows student to do basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Has method of checking answers, and MathPad will read back. Version for ALL DNS 9.0. Mathpad is an easy-to-use program for composing mathematical expressions. Math teachers can use Mathpad to produce quizzes, tests and handouts. In fact, the program was written with this goal in mind. Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing. ScreenRec is 100% Free. On this page, you’ll find a full version of the free screen recorder. ScreenRec is the only free screen recorder and screenshot annotation tool that works on Windows, Mac and Linux and comes with FREE 2GB cloud storage that gives you instant and private sharing for your recordings!
With most equation editors, you choose a template with the mouse, type a few keystrokes and then repeat the process. Mathpad doesn't work this way. Mainly, you just use the keyboard. Most people probably find this to be easier and faster.
- Java JRE 1.4 or later
Limitations in the unregistered version
- Output has message that this is a trial version
Mathpad 1.0add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows All
- file size:
- 2.1 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREEGuide to growing your online business in 2016.
top alternatives PAID
Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Macbook
- 0 次评分 1795 次查看 46 次下载
- 时间：2019年08月17日 更新 文件大小： 8.62 MB
- 开发商：ZurApps Research Inc. 官网首页
- 支持类型： Mac Mac OS X10.10或更高版本
来自Mac App Store官方介绍
MathPad allows you to create documents that include:
• Mathematical expressions that automatically draw, re-size, and align according to their content
• Geometrical shapes figures with editable notations: circle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, right triangle, obtuse triangle, acute triangle, square, rectangle
• Drawn graphs with axis in the center or in any of the corners; that show or hide ticks, arrows or extensions and to select line color or thickness
• Other elements: matrices, images, text and text boxes
• The easy-to-use math keyboard lets you edit equations like never before
• Change the font size or color of each selected expression
• Use iCloud to save and open your files on other computers and devices
• Print or email the documents you create in several formats
Share Actions for your documents:
• Print/Email PDF with page layout for Letter Size or A4 Size, Portrait or Landscape mode and the options Fit to Page or Automatic Fit
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Duplicate document
• Email JPGs of all document expressions
• Copy Image of selected expression or entire document to clipboard
• Save JPG of selected expression or entire document to Camera Roll
• Export to iCloud
• Storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import documents using a private key
• Unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Additional features such as creating multiple documents and several ways of sharing documents
The ZurApps Library is hosted by ZurApps Research and it is continuously updated with new documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research.
The ZurApps Vault provides private storage and is hosted by ZurApps Research.
MathPad FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• MathPad* – iOS app
• MathPad EDU** – iOS app
• MathPad* – macOS app
• MathPad EDU** – macOS app
*TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! - FREE app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription with a free trial period of one month
**EDU includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/mathpad
5-STAR USER REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD:
'Cool app - I can make mathematical expressions easily. I recommend this app.' (Brazil)
'Matrices - I've been trying to find an app that would let me write Matrices! Found it!' (Canada)
'Great concept! - This is a great concept, especially for kids with disgraphia. I'd like to see it do more stuff specifically for elementary and middle school math […]' (USA)
Linear Input on standard keyboard for creating mathematical expressions by typing natural keywords for operators
(?) button displays a PDF that shows the correspondence of MathPad Operations to keywords for linear input and provides examples
相关截图 图片数： 4 张(点击图片查看大图)
- 上一条：Graph Paper Viewer
下载列表 文件数： 1文件大小： 8.62 MB举报
Gratis Nedlasting Mathpad For Mac Os
|1.||Mac App Store官方下载价格:¥648元||v25.0||46||2019-08-17||ZurApps Research Inc.||Mac||商店下载|