After installing the CAC enabler, restart the computer and go to a CAC enabled website. NOTE: Mac OS Sierra (10.12.x), High Sierra (10.13.x), Mojave (10.14.x), Catalina (10.15.x), and Big Sur (11.1) computers no longer need a CAC Enabler. Try to access the CAC enabled site you need to access now. Mac support provided by: Michael Danberry. Horizon View Client requires a Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8), Mac OS X Lion (10.7), Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), or Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) operating system running on an Intel-based Mac. Horizon View Client is supported with the latest maintenance release of VMware View 4.6.x and later releases.
VMWare Horizon Client will allow you to access any college applications or desktops assigned to you in VDI. Do you add abilty mod to dmg spells.
Please download the VMware Horizon Client for macOS software installation file.
Install VMWare Horizon Client
- Open the VMware-Horizon-Client-5.3.0-15225262.dmg file.
- Select OK on the Opening VMware-Horizon-Client-5.3.0-15225262.dmg window.
- Select Agree on the License Agreement window.
- Select the VMWare Horizon Client icon and drag it to the Applications folder icon to complete the software installation.
Installing The Vdi Client For Macbook
Configure VMWare Horizon Client
Installing The Vdi Client For Mac Os
- Open the now installed VMWare Horizon Client app. You can do this by searching for VMWare Horizon Client in Spotlight Search or finding the icon in Launchpad.
- Select the New Server Plus Sign Icon.
- Enter view.hvcc.edu. Check the Always connect at launch box then select Connect.
- Enter your college username and password then select Login.
- Any desktops that have been assigned to you will now appear and you may select the one you wish to work in. Note that the desktops available may be different for each user depending on need and area of responsibility.