The MAC 1100 Series is a versatile 3-way mechanically operated valve. This series features a wide variety of manual operator options, from levers and push-buttons to cams and remote air operated versions. On this page you can completely free to download Owner's Manual McCulloch Mac 110; Mac 120; Mac 130. PDF Owner's Manual has 20 pages and its size is 18.87 Mb. How to manual refresh on mac. Lawn and Garden readers have rated McCulloch Mac 110 120 Chainsaw Service Parts List 5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 product reviews. Submit your review (optional) Name.
MAC Valves, INC. 30569 Beck Rd; Wixom, MI 48393; 248 624 7700; 1 800 MAC VLVS; [email protected] 'Valves That Don't Stick' ©2021 macvalves inc. IGBT inverter power supply with epoxy sealed components in a compact toolbox grade steel air-cooled cabinet Infinitely variable wire speed LED status indicators Electr.
- WIDE RANGE OF FASTENERS AVAILABLE
The MAX HN120 can shoot a variety of fasteners into wood, steel, or concrete including the AccuEmbed .157' Pins. LEARN MORE ABOUT POWERLITE FASTENER
- SAFER, LABOR-SAVING AND COST EFFECTIVE SYSTEM
The HN120 is a faster, safer and a more cost effective alternative to powder actuated tools.
- EXTREMELY POWERFUL TOOL
Drives .307' head drive pins into concrete or steel with 2,231 inch lbs. driving force.
- LESS MAINTENANCE TOOL
The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically ejects them when the air hose is disconnected.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT
Only at 6.4lbs.
15 3/4'(H) x 3 3/8'(W) x 12 3/8'(L)
MINIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
MAXIMUM OPERATION PRESSURE
AIR INLET SIZE
Sequential Fire Trigger
VISIT OUR POWERLITE FASTENER WEB PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS
|Application(lower)||Application(Upper)||Item#||Length||Shank Dia.||Pins/ Coil||Case Qty.||Test report|
|Concrete||Exterior Metal Track||CP-C821X0SP-ICC||3/4'+.079'||.157'||50||1000||ESR-4320|
|Concrete||Exterior Metal Track||CP-C828X0SP-ICC||1'+.079'||.157'||50||1000||ESR-4320|
|Concrete||Exterior Metal Track||CP-C834X0SP-ICC||1-1/4'+.079'||.157'||50||1000||ESR-4320|
|Concrete||Exterior Metal Track||CP-C840X0SP-ICC||1-1/2'+.079'||.157'||50||1000||ESR-4320|
|Concrete||Subfloor/Fiber cement siding (1/2')||CP-C832W7-SF(w/o washer)||1-1/4'||.140'||50||1000|
|Concrete||Subfloor/Fiber cement siding (3/4')||CP-C838W7-SF(w/o washer)||1-1/2'||.140'||50||1000|
|I-beam(1/4'-1/2')||Metal track or Clip||CP-W814W4SP-AL (Top Hat)||9/16'||.133'/.113'||50||2000||Yes|
|I-beam(1/4'-1/2')||Metal track or Clip||CP-W816W4SP-AL (Top Hat)||5/8'||.133'/.113'||50||2000||Yes|
|I-beam(1/4'-1/2')||Metal track or Clip||CP-W820W4SP-AL (Top Hat)||13/16'||.133'/.113'||50||2000||Yes|
|I-beam(3/16'-1/4')||Metal track or Clip||CP-W823W4SP-AL (Top Hat)||7/8'||.133'/.113'||50||2000||Yes|
|Steel(18-12Ga.)||Plywood/Exteria drywall (1/2”)||CAP32W4-H||1-1/4'||.133' Knurl||50||2000||Yes|
|Steel(18-12Ga.)||Plywood/Exteria drywall (3/4”or1')||CAP38W4-H||1-1/2'||.133' Knurl||50||2000||Yes|
|Steel(18-12Ga.)||Wood (1-1/2”)||CAP50W4-H||2'||.133' Knurl||50||2000||Yes|
|Steel(18-12Ga.)||Wood (1-1/2”)||CAP65W4-H||2-1/2'||.133' Knurl||50||2000||Yes|
International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society
If your sewing machine, accessory, or ephemera has a name on it, this is the place to start. If we don't have a listing for the name, please use the search function to see if there is any mention of it on our site.
Toy Sewing Machines
- ISMACS News Magazine
ISMACS News is the magazine of the International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society published four times a year for society members.
- ISMACS Membership
The International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society is the premiere sewing machine collector's group. A quarterly magazine and access to our annual sewing machine auction are but two membership benefits.
- ISMACS Email Digest
Joining the Email Digest
The ISMACS Email Digest is the place to ask all your sewing machine questions. You will be greeted by the internet's finest people and your enquiries will be answered by leading experts.
These manuals are scans taken from original Singer manuals that have been converted to Adobe PDF format for viewing/printing. Some of the original manuals are nearly 100 pages and the resulting files can be rather large, even when compressed into PDFs.
If you will right-click the links below and choose 'save as' you can store these files on your own system. This is usually better than trying to view them within your browser.
Mac 120 Chainsaw Manual
We also have manuals forIndustrial machines.
Mcculloch Mac 120 Service Manual
- 12K (3 MB)
- Singer 12K 'New Family', Instructions for using machine and attachments (Form K2); 12pp.
- 15-30 / 15-87 & generic 15 class machines (617K)
- 15-30 / 15-87 & generic 15 class machines
- rotated for printing(617K)
- 15-90 (5MB)
- Reversible Feed, Oscillating Shuttle, For Family Use. Here is a high-res manual: 15-90 (50MB) Manuals provided by John Merritt.
- 15-91 (5.3 MB)
- 115 (4.5 MB)
- 'Instructions for using Singer Sewing Machine No. 115
- lock stitch, for family use' Form 8255, May 1915 (32pp).
- 127 & 128 (2.7 MB)
- 192 Spartan (900 KB)
- Instructions for Singer's budget model (Form K6349), 4 pages.
For more detailed instructions, see literature for the 99 (to
which it is very similar).
- 201 (6.2 MB)
- 221K Featherweight (1.1 MB)
- The bare-necessities Featherweight manual.
- 221K Featherweight (10 MB)
- Instructions for using Singer Portable Electric Sewing Machine No. 221K, Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, for family use, plus 'Instructions for using attachments etc. which may be purchased separately' - this includes: the feed cover plate (for darning) and embroidery. Dated November 1951 (Form no. K5710).
- 221-1 Featherweight (9 MB)
- 'Instructions for using Singer Portable Electric Sewing Machine 221-1 (Lockstitch, for family use with foot control). Form No. 19657.' Undated. It would have been originally supplied with American machines.
- 222K Free-arm Featherweight (12 MB)
- Dated November 1955 (Form K5969). Including how to use the attachments. 96pp.
- 301 (5.7 MB)
- 319K (16 MB)
- Instructions for using the Singer 319K automatic swing needle sewing machine (1957 - 108 pages). Before computerisation, embroidery stitches had to be achieved mechanically. This zigzag machine has a set of levers on the top which, in combination with the 30 supplied fashion discs (flat cams), manipulate the byte of the needle to form dozens of decorative stitches. There was a free-arm version (320K) and together they represent probably the last of Singer's rugged, 'all-metal' domestics.
- 327 (4.7 MB)
- Instructions for using the Singer 327 Sewing Machine. 32 pages.
- 401 (14 MB)
- Singer 401 'Slant-o-matic' zig-zag sewing machine - instructions for use; Form No. 4101; dated 1960. Slant needle machine using 'Special Discs' for decorative stitching. For electric or treadle use. Announced as 'the world's first automatic with a slant needle and gear drive..'. (96 pages)
- 404 (3.8 MB)
- 411G (5.3 MB)
- 'World's first automatic that produces not only the conventional lock stitch, but also a single thread chain stitch which can be used for basting seams . . . ' -manual courtesy Bill Holman of the Vintage Stitchers Family of Groups
- 431 (7.9 MB)
- 503 (9.1 MB)
- 66 (5.6 MB)
- From 1929
- 66-18 (13 MB)
- For using the Singer Electric Sewing Machine 66-18. (Provided by Jens Parks in honor of his mother.)
- Vibrating Shuttle (9 MB)
- For the Singer Vibrating Shuttle (VS) machine and its attachments, supplied by the Kilbowie factory; Form No. 1443; dated 1891 See Singer Vibrating Shuttle #1
Attachments & Accessories:
- Blind Stitch Attachment (4.6 MB)
- Singer 'Famous' Buttonholer Models C and D (1.3 MB)
- Manual and Parts List courtesy of David Jones
- Lowshank Buttonholer Model 160743 (2.3 MB)
- Buttonhole Attachment Model 121795 (4.6 MB)
- Singer Buttonhole Attachment for Lockstitch Family Sewing Machines (Provided by Jens Parks in honor of his mother.)
- Buttonhole Attachment Model 121795 (1.2 MB)
- Older, poorer quality scan of the above.
- Professional Model Buttonholer (1.5 MB)
- Edgestitcher (2 MB)
- The Edge-stitcher: Singer attachment instructions; 4pp; 1916.
- Even-Feed / Walking Foot (7.2 MB)
- In two languages!
- Flat-Work Darner (1.2 MB)
- Foot-Bar Attachments (5 MB)
- 'Directions for using The Singer Manuf. Co.'s 1888 (Foot-bar) Set of Attachments' for the Improved Family and VS2 machines. It's a manual for the first puzzle box (which was patented in 1889); this is dated 1889. The ruffler and tucker are very early styles (patented 1888).
- Needle Threader (153 K)
- Singercraft Guide Number 2 (1.4 MB)
- Zig-Zagger (3.8 MB)
- Singer's Sewing Skills Reference Book (28 MB)
- Singer's Reference Book for Sewing Skills. Information on your machine, its attachments, and how to use them. (Provided by Jens Parks in honor of his mother.)
- Wiring (402 K)
- Contains Featherweight-specific, and generic, wiring diagrams
You will need Adobe Reader to view or print these files. You can download it here.
Mac 120 Service Manual
Hotpoint Mac 120 User Manual
ISMACS is an organization totally independent of all sewing-machine manufacturers, past or present and is not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in these pages. Please Note: Do not contact any ISMACS official in an attempt to solicit a valuation - it is not possible other than by hands-on assessment and your request will be ignored.
Mcculloch Mac 120 Manual
All rights reserved by ISMACS INTERNATIONAL, under International and Pan American copyright conventions. Reproduction or copy of this page, in any form, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited, without prior, written permission.