Aimed at: Edinburgh Napier Staff and Students
Hack your friends camera to click funny pic or video recording of them front and back camera! Maintaining the quality of the photos too. This video is uploa. $ busyboxifconfig eth0 hw ether XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX HIT ENTER Replace XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX with your new MAC address) in the above command. After the above command you have successfully spoofed your MAC Address. To confirm, you can again write the following command: $ busyboxiplink show eth0 HIT ENTER (Now you should see your new MAC address).
Mac Address Mobile Hacker
Your device unique identifier is called a MAC address. On mobile devices it can also be referred to as Wi-Fi Address.
It is a 12 digit string which will include numbers and letters. It will also be separated with colon.
Here is an example of how a MAC address will look: 00:11:00:AA:BB:88
Here are some guidelines on popular devices on how find your mobile devices MAC address.
- From the home screen, open Settings.
- Select General.
- Select About.
- Scroll down to Wi-Fi Address - this is your device's MAC address.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and select About phone.
- Select Status (or Hardware information).
- Scroll down to Wi-Fi MAC address - this is your device's MAC address.
Here’s how to access it: Go to “Settings” and tap on “About device”. Here tap on “Status” and you’ll find the MAC address under the “WiFi MAC address”. You can tap and hold on the MAC address to copy it and paste it anywhere you like. Find MAC address from the WiFi settings.
Windows Phone (version 7 or higher)
- From the Windows Phone home screen, swipe left to reveal more icons. Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap About.
- In the About screen, tap More Info.
To find the MAC on a Windows 7 laptop, choose one of the options below.
- Open the Network and Sharing Centre
- Go to Local Area Connection
- Choose Details
- Select Physical Address
Hack Mobile By Mac Address
- Open a command prompt (Start/Accessories/Command Prompt OR Start menu/Run and type CMD).
- Type in ipconfig /all
You will see the “Physical Address” listed – this is your MAC address.
To find the MAC on a Windows 10 laptop, choose one of the options below.
- Open the Network and Sharing Centre
- Choose Local Area Connection
- Select Details
- See Physical Address
- Search 'network connections' in the taskbar and select 'View network connections.'(Or navigate to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections).
- Right-click on your network connection and select 'Status.'
- Click the 'Details' button. Locate the Physical Address.
- The value for the physical address in the Network Connection Details window is your MAC address.
To find the MAC on a macOS, choose one of the options below.
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen.
- Click Network from the System Preferences window.
- Choose Wi-Fi from the list of interfaces on the left and click the Advanced button.
- Choose the Hardware tab under which you will see the MAC address of your wireless card.
- Press Cancel to return to the Network menu. Choose Ethernet from the list of interfaces on the left and click the Advanced button.
- Choose the Hardware tab under which you will see the MAC address of your Ethernet card.
- Launch Terminal from the Applications: Utilities folder.
- Type ifconfig into the Terminal window and press the Enter/Return key.
- You will be shown data on all your interfaces.
- On systems with both an Ethernet and wireless connection, en0 will be your Ethernet interface and en1 will be your wireless interface. A MAC address will be shown for both en0 and en1 and likely labelled as 'ether'.
- On systems with just a wireless connection, en0 will be your wireless interface. The MAC address for en0 will likely be labelled as 'ether'.