Use Software Update
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select “Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Offering more than 100 shades of professional quality cosmetics for All Ages, All Races, and All Genders. Enjoy free shipping and returns on all orders. How to get here. The Apple Store is at 790 Hay Street, Perth. Heading north on the Mitchell Freeway, take the Hay Street exit and head east on Murray Street; if heading south, exit at Wellington Street. Mac App Store is the simplest way to find and download apps for your Mac. To download apps from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later. Shop MAC Cosmetics at Ulta for professional makeup for All Ages, All Races, All Sexes. This carefully formulated product line is loved by makeup artists.
Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support.
Best free product key finder for windows 8. Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or redownload apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.
Back up your Mac
How To Screenshot On Mac
And your memories. A few simple steps can save you from losing your favorite photos and files.Learn how to back up your Mac
Mac Cosmetics Greece
Mac service and repair
Learn about AppleCare+ and the Apple limited warranty coverage, start a service request for your Mac, and find out how to prepare your Mac for service.Learn more about repairs
Get AppleCare+ for Mac
With AppleCare+, you’re covered. Get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts.
Have a question?
Ask everyone. Our Apple Support Community can help you find answers.Ask the Apple Support Community
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support