Offer your customers PayPal as a payment method at checkout by connecting a PayPal Business account to your site. For common questions about accepting PayPal and what's supported in this integration, visit PayPal FAQ. You can also accept debit cards, credit cards, and Apple Pay, by connecting Stripe. You can connect both PayPal and Stripe. Enter your phone number and agree to the terms. To read the terms, click the PayPal Here Agreement link, which includes the fees for using PayPal Here. You'll need to check the box next to 'I have read and agree to the PayPal Here Agreement' to agree to the terms. How to set up an e-commerce site using PayPal to process. But you can easily fake it by creating a site to hawk your wares and by using PayPal as a payment processing back-end—and your buyers. Learn how to easily add a PayPal payment button to your website. Your business needs are unique and PayPal offers a variety of payment buttons for different.
This PayPal plugin will allow you to sell products or services on your website using a PayPal Buy Now Button.
Watch this 1 minute video of how the plugin works:
You can place a PayPal Buy Now button anywhere on your site where you want to sell something. Your customers can use their PayPal account to pay for your products or services or they can pay by Debit or Credit Card.
What makes this PayPal plugin powerful is its simplicity. You don’t have to spend days setting up an eCommerce Solution. Just install this PayPal plugin and in just a few minutes customers from around the world can start buying products or services from your website using PayPal.
On the settings page of the plugin you will find clear instructions on how to sign up for a PayPal account if you don’t have one already. This PayPal plugin also provides instructions for how to setup a PayPal Sandbox account – which will allow you to setup a fake PayPal buyer and seller account (with fake money) so you can test everything before you start selling to the public.
If you have any problems, questions, or issues please create a support request and we will get back to you quickly.
This PayPal plugin works with any WordPress theme.
WPPlugin is an offical PayPal Partner based in Boulder, Colorado. You can visit WPPlugin’s website at wpplugin.org. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
Paypal Buttonset Up Payments Via Paypal On Your Site Website
PayPal Buy Now Button Features
- PayPal Button Inserter – Just enter your items name, price, etc. and it make the Buy Now button for you
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
- Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
- Choose from 4 different PayPal button designs
- PayPal testing through SandBox
- PayPal authorization mode – sale or authorize
- Choose how the PayPal window opens
- Choose a cancel payment url
- Choose a succesful payment url
PayPal Buy Now Button Pro
We offer a Pro version of this PayPal plugin for business owners who need more features.
- Manage PayPal buttons in a Central Location
- View Sales in your Admin
- Inventory Management
- Charge Fixed Tax
- Charge Tax Rate
- Charge Shipping & Handling Per Item
- Price Dropdown Menu
- Text Dropdown Menu
- Show Price Beside Button
- Show Name Beside Button
- Set a Quantity Per Item
- Apply a Fixed Discount Per Item
- Apply a Discount Rate Per Item
- Add an Item ID or SKU
- Hide Customer’s Custom Note Field
- Change PayPal’s Return to Merchant Text
- Each Button Can Have Its Own Size
- Add a Custom Button Image
WPPlugin is an offical PayPal Partner. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for PayPal Buy Now Button and click install.
- On the PayPal plugins settings page enter your PayPal account email or merchant ID.
- In your page or post editor, you will see a button called PayPal Button to create shortcodes automatically. Or if you want to manually make a PayPal button place
[wpecpp name='Product name goes here' price='6.99']in a post or page where you want your a PayPal button to show.
- That’s it. You are now ready to start accepting PayPal payment on your website.
How do I use this PayPal plugin
In your page or post editor, you will see a button called PayPal Button to create shortcodes automatically.
Or if you want to manually make a PayPal button place
[wpecpp name='Product name goes here' price='6.99'] in a post or page where you want your a PayPal button to show.
Can I put more then one shortcode on the same post / page?
Yes, there is no limit to the amount of PayPal Buy Now buttons you can put on one post / page, or your entire site.
Merchants and developers can use Website Payments Pro to accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments directly on their website. Website Payments Pro also includes PayPal's Express Checkout and Virtual Terminal.
Important: Website Payments Pro is currently available in the UK only.
- Existing integrations—PayPal continues to support merchants with existing integrations outside the UK.
- New integrations—New integrations outside the UK must use PayPal Payments Pro, the replacement for Website Payments Pro.
- To learn more about Website Payments Pro, see the overview.
- Get to know its features.
- Refer to the list of API operations.
- Understand the regional differences depending on your merchant country.
To accept payments on your website with Website Payments Pro, you can integrate with the Direct Payment and Express Checkout API solutions.
- Direct Payment enables you to accept both debit and credit cards directly from your site.
- Express Checkout enables you to accept payments from PayPal accounts in addition to debit and credit cards.
These payments are immediate, authorized for payment later, recurring, or reference transactions.
Website Payments Pro also includes standalone applications for accepting payments, such as Virtual Terminal and Fraud Management Filters, for automatic review and management of risk.
The following diagram shows the relationship between Direct Payment and Express Checkout to a buyer.
From your shopping cart, a buyer can either:
- Click Checkout with PayPal on your Shopping Cart page to check out with Express Checkout.
- Use Direct Payment to pay directly by credit or debit card.
- If a buyer uses Express Checkout to pay, PayPal provides a checkout experience that streamlines checkout. Even if buyers do not pay using Express Checkout, they can still pay by credit or debit card using Direct Payment. In this case, buyers might need to enter payment, billing, and shipping information. In both cases, buyers can stay on your website or are sent to the page of your choice.
- You must implement both an Express Checkout flow and a Direct Payment flow to use Website Payments Pro. You implement the Express Checkout flow by calling PayPal's Express Checkout API operations, which guides a buyer through the checkout process. You implement the Direct Payment flow using your own code, for which PayPal provides an API operation to process the credit or debit card payment.
Note: Purchases through Direct Payment are not covered by the PayPal Seller Protection Policy.
|Direct Payment||The Direct Payment API lets buyers who do not have a PayPal account use their credit cards without leaving your website. PayPal processes the payment in the background.|
|An authorization places a hold on the funds and is valid for 29 days. |
After a successful authorization, PayPal recommends that you capture the funds within the three-day honor period. Success of the capture is subject to risk and availability of funds on the authorized funding instrument. Within the 29-day authorization period, you can issue multiple re-authorizations after the honor period expires. A re-authorization generates a new Authorization ID and restarts the honor period and any subsequent capture should be performed on the new Authorization ID. If you do a re-authorization on the 27th day of the authorization, you get only two days of honor period.
|Card Verifications||A card verification is used to verify that a card holder's account is in good standing without processing a purchase transaction or applying a card authorization.|
|Recurring Payments||A recurring payment handles subscriptions, billing agreements or other payments that occur on a fixed schedule.|
|Reference Transactions||A reference transaction is a financial transaction from which subsequent transactions can be derived. For example, a buyer purchases an item on your site, and you use the PayPal transaction ID or reference transaction ID later to initiate another transaction, which you and the buyer have agreed on.|
|Express Checkout||Website Payments Pro merchants can use Express Checkout, PayPal's premier checkout solution.|
|Security Features||Merchants can sign up for Fraud Management Filters, which can identify potentially fraudulent transactions. Also, UK merchants can take advantage of 3-D Secure to authenticate buyers via Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode.|
|Virtual Terminal||PayPal's Virtual Terminal is a web-based application that allows you to accept credit card payments. It is available to merchants in the United States, Canada, France, and the United Kingdom. Virtual Terminal provides your business with the functionality similar to a stand-alone credit card-processing terminal. Virtual Terminal is ideal when you receive orders by phone, fax, or by mail and want to accept credit cards. An optional card reader is available to process face-to-face purchases; however, some restrictions apply. You can use Virtual Terminal on any computer with an internet connection and a web browser.|
|Hosted Solution||Hosted Solution, which is available to merchants in the United Kingdom as part of Website Payments Pro, is a fast and easy way to add transaction processing to your website. It is a secure, PayPal-hosted, web-based payment solution that allows you to securely send your buyers to PayPal's payment page to authorize and process transactions. Buyers pay with a debit or credit card, or their PayPal account. You do not have to capture or store credit card information on your website, thereby helping towards achieving PCI compliance. Hosted Solution is the choice for merchants who prefer a solution where all financial details are handled by PayPal.|
|Event Notification||In most cases you can use the |
6 personality traits you need to start a new business. To get started with the PayPal name-value pair (NVP) or SOAP API, see the NVP/SOAP API Getting Started Guide. Then, learn more about the NVP or SOAP message format:
The PayPal API supports a range of payment-related functions related functions. Though most API operations support both Direct Payment and Express Checkout, some are specific to Direct Payment and others are specific to Express Checkout. These API operations are available for both NVP and SOAP integrations.
|Direct Payment core API operations: (Direct Payment only)|
|Process a credit card payment, such as a sale or authorization.|
|Issue a credit to a card not referenced by the original transaction. |
Note: Contact PayPal to use this API operation; in most cases, you should use the
|Express Checkout core API operations: (Express Checkout only)|
|Initiates an Express Checkout transaction.|
|Obtain information about an Express Checkout transaction.|
|Completes an Express Checkout transaction.|
|Common API operations:|
|Obtain information about a specific transaction.|
|Accept or deny a pending transaction held by Fraud Management Filters.|
|Issue a refund to the PayPal account holder associated with a transaction.|
|Search transaction history for transactions that meet the specified criteria.|
|Authorization and Capture API operations:|
|Capture an authorized payment.|
|Authorize a payment. (Express Checkout only)|
|Reauthorize a previously authorized payment.|
|Void an order or an authorization.|
|Recurring Payment API operations:|
|Create a recurring payments profile.|
|Obtain information about a recurring payments profile.|
|Cancel, suspend, or reactivate a recurring payments profile.|
|Bill the buyer for the outstanding balance associated with a recurring payments profile.|
|Update a recurring payments profile.|
|Process a payment from a buyer's account, which is identified by a previous transaction.|
|Recurring Payment Billing Agreement API operations: (Express Checkout only)|
|Update or delete a billing agreement.|
|Obtain information about a billing agreement's PayPal account holder.|
|Initiates the creation of a billing agreement.|
|Other Express Checkout API operations: (Express Checkout only)|
|Define the shipping and handling parameters associated with Express Checkout.|
|Obtain the available balance for a PayPal account. (Express Checkout only)|
|Obtain your Pal ID, which is the PayPal-assigned merchant account number, and other information about your account.|
|Make a payment to one or more PayPal account holders.|
Paypal Payment Button For Website
Website Payments Pro is available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Minor regional differences include the kinds of credit cards accepted and address information. For the most part, this solution works exactly the same in each of these countries. This means that to integrate Website Payments Pro, UK and Canadian merchants can use the same information as US merchants. There are a few minor differences, however, that Canadian and UK merchants should note before they start to integrate.
The following sections identify regional differences:
Credit card support
PayPal accepts buyer credit cards issued in any country. For information on the major credit cards accepted in your country, see supported major credit cards and currencies.
Note: For Direct Payment only, American Express restricts direct card acceptance merchants in certain business categories. Merchants are required to accept the American Express Card Acceptance agreement in order to process American Express cards directly.
Direct Payment, like other PayPal products, offers multi-currency functionality. See supported major credit cards and currencies for details.
- For Canada, specify the province code in the State field.
- For Great Britain, the State field is ignored; however, you still may need to specify a value in the State field; for example, you can specify the city for both the city and state.