- Call ☎ 1-888-309-4909. Save on Intuit QuickBooks Pro for MAC 2016 - MAC CpaWarehouse.com.
- Learn how to change your company file from QuickBooks for Mac to QuickBooks for Windows. If you switch from QuickBooks for Mac to Windows, you don’t have to start over. Convert your Mac company file to Windows and you’re good to go. Step 1: Update QuickBooks. Follow the steps to update QuickBooks for Mac to the latest release.
I'm here to help. Here's how to download QuickBooks: Go to the Downloads & Updates page.; Click on the Change link to choose the QuickBooks' version and year.; Click the Download button. This document walks you through registering your QuickBooks 2016 software and upgrading your QuickBooks company file. QuickBooks 2016 License Registration Step 1. To start the procedure please follow these instructions: 1. Double-click on the icon labeled QuickBooks 2016 on the desktop. (You will be prompted with a small window labeled. I purchased Quick Books Jan of 2017. I have purchased a new computer. I've downloaded QB pro 2016. The License number is not working 2328-5486-7640-561 product 562-897.
Included in this guide are instructions for installing the trial version of QuickBooks Desktop. Also included are instructions for toggling to the Pro edition of the software (necessary for some users). Be sure to check out the Common Questions section at the end of this guide.
Install QuickBooks Desktop Activate Your Trial Toggle to the Pro Edition Common Questions
NOTE! Your trial software is for use on a Windows PC. It cannot be installed on Mac computers or mobile devices using the iOS or Android operating systems. Go here for more information on QuickBooks system requirements.
Installing QuickBooks – Digital Download
Before you get started, have your license key and product number handy.
QuickBooks 2017 and 2018 users: Your 15-digit trial software license key is printed on the inside front cover of your book, or in the email you received if you ordered the ebook. Go directly to step 1 below.
If you are using QuickBooks 2018: Level 2, an error in the 3rd printing caused the codes to be swapped on the book covers. Your QuickBooks license key (15 digits, numbers only) was printed in the top box, and your Labyrinth ebook Activation ID (12 characters) was printed in the second box.
QuickBooks 2015 and 2014 users: Redeem your Activation ID and receive your 15-digit license key here. If you purchased an ebook, you already have your license key! Check your email.
You may redeem your Activation ID one time only. If reinstalling, use the license key obtained when you first redeemed your Activation ID. Do not attempt to redeem your Activation ID more than one time.
15-digit license key:
___ ___ ___ ___ – ___ ___ ___ ___ – ___ ___ ___ ___ – ___ ___ ___
6-digit product number:
QuickBooks 2018: 129-813
- Close all running programs, including antivirus programs.
- Click the link for your version of QuickBooks:
- Click Run in the download bar then click Yes in the dialog box that appears.
- Once the download is complete, click Next in the QuickBooks Financial Software 2018 window.
- Click Next and the license agreement will display. Read the agreement then click to place a check in the 'I accept the terms of the license agreement' checkbox, and then click Next again.
- Enter the license and product numbers that you gathered earlier then click Next.
- Ensure the Express (recommended) option is selected and click Next.
- Click Install in the next window.
The QuickBooks Desktop Installer will begin installing the software on your computer. It can take a little time, so be patient!
- Click Open QuickBooks when the installation is complete and the 'Congratulations' screen is displayed.
- Read through the 'How QuickBooks Desktop uses your Internet connection' window, if it is displayed, then click OK.
QuickBooks Desktop opens with the No Company screen displayed. You may continue to the next topic.
Remember to restart your antivirus program(s) after the software installation is complete.
*IMPORTANT! QuickBooks 2014 is no longer supported by Intuit and is not compatible with Windows 10.
The following steps assume you are using the Microsoft Edge web browser. Depending on the web browser used, your steps may differ.
The Intuit Download Manager window will appear. The length of time required for the download will depend on your Internet speed. Ensure the Launch when done option is selected.
- return to top -
Activate Your Trial
The first time you open a company file in QuickBooks, you will be asked to active the software. You have 30 days to complete this task.
- Click Activate.
- Enter the information for your new Intuit account then click Create Account.
- Provide all required information for your customer account (required field are shown with an asterisk *). When you're finished, click Next. Use these illustrations as examples.
- Once the activation is complete, a confirmation window will appear. Print the page or save it as a PDF file for your records.
Here is an example. Be sure to enter your own information and a secure password!
NOTE! You must enter a company name to activate your copy of QuickBooks. If you don't have a company, enter your own name in the Company Name field.
You may continue to the next topic.
- return to top -
Toggle to the Pro Edition
Your trial software defaults to the Accountant edition. If you are using a Labyrinth 'QuickBooks Pro' book and your classroom is using Quick Grader, you must toggle to the Pro edition of the software every time you start QuickBooks. Even if your classroom does not use Quick Grader, toggling to Pro ensures your screen fully matches the illustrations and instructions in your book.
NOTE! If you're using a Labyrinth 'Payroll Accounting' book, there's no need to toggle to Pro.
- In QuickBooks, choose File > Toggle to Another Edition.
- Click in the circle to the left of QuickBooks Pro then click Next.
- Read the information in the window then click Toggle.
It will take a few moments for QuickBooks to toggle to Pro, so be patient. The title bar will show that you are toggled to the correct edition.
- return to top -
Quickbooks Pro 2016 Mac Download
Quickbooks Pro 2016 For Mac
How do I know if I have a digital download? Look for a product/license key or an activation ID on the inside front cover of your book or on a square card bundled with your book. This information is used for the digital download.
Why do I have to download and install the software, isn't it the same thing? Downloading the software pulls a package from the Internet and places it on your computer. Installing essentially opens that package and sets up the software so you can use it.
What is my product number? For QuickBooks 2018, use 129-813. For QuickBooks 2017, use 760-899. For QuickBooks 2015, use 503-153.
Free ai editor for mac os. How is the 30-day registration period different from the 140-day trial? Within 30 days of installing the software, you must register it with Intuit. The trial software is good for 140 days total from the date of installation.
Do I have to toggle to the Pro edition? If you are using our 'QuickBooks Pro' book and Quick Grader, you must toggle to the Pro edition so your screen matches the figures in the book. Remember to toggle to Pro every time you start QuickBooks. If you are using our 'QuickBooks Pro' book but not using Quick Grader, toggling is optional--but doing so ensures your screen matches the book. If you are using a 'Payroll Accounting' book, you do not need the Pro edition.
What if I am taking a QuickBooks course and a Payroll course at the same time? Install the software just once using either license key. Save the second key to install the software on another computer -- or on the same computer after the first trial expires.
What if I am taking a QuickBooks course and a Payroll course in different semesters? Install the software initially using either license key. If the trial expires before both classes end, uninstall the expired trial and then reinstall using the other key. Remember: For best results, uninstall and then reinstall!
How do I use the QuickBooks trial software with my Payroll Accounting textbook? Refer to your 'Payroll Accounting' student resource center or eLab course for guidance.
What if I’m using a Mac? Your QuickBooks trial software is for use on Windows-based PCs. It may not be installed on Mac computers or mobile devices using the iOS or Android operating system. More information about QuickBooks system requirements is available here.
For additional software support, please visit the QuickBooks support website.
- return to top -