The best budget apps are user-approved and typically sync with banks to track and categorize spending. But budgeting methods and features vary from app to app.
- Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Boxes
- Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Near Me
- Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Online
- Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Free
Access the Lowest USPS Shipping Rates Available
Shippo makes it easy for you to get the best possible shipping rates for your packages and print labels from the comforts of your fulfillment center—with no volume minimums or coding requirements.
Use our USPS shipping calculator to estimate your savings, then sign up for a free Shippo account to download your labels.
- Save Your Money & Energy Saving - You don't need to change your light bulbs anymore. Amazon.com: Led Street Lighting Outerman LED Solar Street Lights, 2 Pack Motion Sensor Security Wall Light, 120 LED 6000lm Outdoor Solar Lighting with 3 Modes for Garden, Street.
- Best smart home devices. Here's a simple money-saving tip. So you can take that time off and pocket the savings. (That's one reason I don't recommend subscribing.
Compare Rates from Top Carriers
Take advantage of Shippo’s discounted rates for USPS, DHL Express, UPS, and others to save money. Shippo makes it easy to compare rates across carriers in real-time.
You can also connect your own account to a global network of 55+ carriers, so you can leverage your own negotiated rates.
Consider Popular USPS Shipping Service Levels
USPS Priority Mail is one of the most popular and cost-effective shipping options available for packages weighing over one pound. Options include:
Priority Mail: Weight-based. As the names imply, the shipping fees you pay are based upon the weight of the package and the distance it has to travel, which is also known as the “Zone.”
Priority Mail Flat Rate. “If it fits, it ships.” If your item fits within a specified Flat Rate box or envelope, it’ll ship for the pre-assigned rate of that package.
Priority Mail Cubic.Priority Mail Cubic is one of the best options available, since the USPS bases shipping prices on the size of the package and distance traveled, instead of the package’s weight.
(Psst… looking to ship items weighing less than one pound? Check out our USPS postage calculator.)
How do I calculate shipping costs?
Just enter your package details (dimensions, weight, origin, and destination zip codes) using the USPS shipping calculator displayed above to find the corresponding discounted rates from Shippo. Then, to purchase these rates, sign up for a free Shippo account.
Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Boxes
How big of a box can I ship with USPS?
USPS Priority Mail allows you to ship items up to 70 pounds in box sizes up to 108 inches in total length and girth, which translates to the length of the longest side multiplied by 2, plus the width of the box multiplied by two.
What is the largest size box for Priority Mail?
If you’d like to use the free USPS shipping supplies, the largest branded USPS Priority Mail box available is the Priority Mail Large Flat Rate box which measures 12-1/4” (L) x 12-1/4” (W) x 8-1/2” (H) and can accommodate up to 70 pounds.
To ship larger items, you can use your own packaging and still utilize the service for boxes up to 108 inches in total length and girth.
Does the USPS charge by weight or size?
USPS shipping costs vary by service level. For USPS Priority Mail, for example, the cost is based on weight and distance traveled. There are a few exceptions.
First, USPS Priority Mail Cubic is one of the cheapest shipping options for packages smaller than a shoebox because the rates are determined by package size instead of weight.
For packages larger than 1 cubic foot in volume, the USPS also implements Dimensional Weight pricing, which takes size into account when determining the price.
And, with the USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate service, size and weight don’t matter as long as your item fits within the corresponding package.
How much does USPS shipping cost per pound?
USPS shipping costs are calculated based on weight and distance traveled. Packages weighing less than one pound start at $2.74 via USPS First Class Package Service.
Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Near Me
If your package weighs one pound, you’ll want to use USPS Priority Mail which starts at $7.02 with Shippo’s special Cubic pricing. USPS accepts packages weighing up to 70 pounds.
What is the cheapest way to ship internationally?
The USPS is a cost-effective option for shipping internationally. There are a few great service levels to choose from: First Class Package International, for lightweight packages; Priority Mail International, for packages weighing more than one pound; and Priority Mail Express International, for packages that need to arrive quickly.
With Shippo, all you need to do is enter your package information and you’ll automatically see the cheapest way to ship it internationally within the drop-down menu.
Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Online
*Rates are subject to change and do not include potential fees to use Shippo’s software (see pricing plans).
Save Time And Money With Smart Shipping Tools Free
Start saving time, trouble and money on all of your shipments today. Simply complete the form below for your instant freight quote.
As a top 3PL, we leverage the combined shipping power of 90,000+ customers to ensure competitive LTL, truckload and intermodal rates for your freight.
Unishippers’ trusted freight carrier relationships give you access to a reliable network for your truckload shipping.
When something goes wrong – don’t stress! We work with carriers to get it resolved.
We partner with 65+ freight shipping companies, including:
We take your privacy seriously.
The information gathered here will be used to create your personalized shipping quote. We will not share, sell or trade your information with any other company or organization.
Please contact us for assistance in finding the best option for your shipping needs. Contact Unishippers or call 1-866-99-USHIP.
Get Your Instant Freight Shipping Quote
The Unishippers freight quote system delivers no-hassle pricing from 65+ of the nations best freight carriers. Our goal is to begin a long-term shipping relationship with you be providing:
- Automated price quote delivered immediately after completing the freight quote form, followed by a human expert’s review to ensure optimal freight pricing for your unique situation.
- Free shipping and logistics consulting to ensure your shipments are classed correctly and delivered without a hitch.
- Ongoing needs assessments, advice, and support from our local shipping teams.
Benefits of Shipping with a 3PL Like Unishippers
- Excellent Prices – We offer great freight prices that only come by negotiating with the group buying power of our 90,000+ shipping customers.
- Freight Logistics Expertise – With over 60 years experience we know how to make freight shipping hassle free, affordable and efficient.
- Relentless Support – We work tirelessly with our freight partners to resolve problems and disputes, so you don’t have to!
Types of Freight Shipping We Offer:
- Less-than-Truckload (LTL) – For freight shipments that will not fill an entire truck trailer, typically weighing between 150 and 15,000 pounds. You only pay for the space you use in the truck based on location, dimensions, mode and cargo type.
- Truckload (FTL) – For freight loads that require an entire truck trailer. FTL is more expensive that LTL because you are not sharing the cost with other shippers but faster because the truck only travels to your destination(s).
- Air Freight – Although more expensive that other options, shipping freight via an air carrier typically ensures the fastest delivery for time-sensitive domestic and international cargo.
- International – When you ship to destinations outside the United States the process becomes significantly more complex because of required documentation, tariffs, and customs laws.
- Ocean – The least expensive shipping option for large and heavy freight cargo destined for overseas delivery.
- Specialty – When your freight shipments require temperature control, white glove delivery, hazmat compliance, reverse logistics, or expedited delivery.